Covid-19 Studio Procedures
The COVID-19 pandemic is the watershed mark in our lives, and the way we do things will forever be different. In order to provide a safe environment, I have made the following changes:
- You must have permission to use the studio.
- You must be familiar with all equipment, and be able to work unsupervised.
- If you know you are sick do not use the studio.
- If you are NOT vaccinated, you must wear a mask while using the studio.
- If you are vaccinated, its a personal choice.
- When you are finished with the studio, please clean up and stow-away personal items
- Cleaning supplies will be provided.
- If you notice trash bins are full, please take the full bags to the dumpster and replace the trash bin liner. The dumpster is the ground floor from the elevator in the north west corner. Exit the studio, turn left, turn left again. Follow the hallway taking a right, go past the stairs and then left. The elevtor is on the left. The total distance is proably 100 feet.